CML Microcircuits is pleased to announce the release of a new RF Building Block IC: the CMX970 IF/RF Quadrature Demodulator.
The new CMX970 offers exceptionally low power consumption and high performance over the operating range 20 to 250 MHz.
Designed to meet the challenging requirements of wireless data and analogue/digital PMR/LMR radio systems, the CMX970 builds on the classic superheterodyne receiver technique to realise the ultimate low-power IF/RF Quadrature Demodulator.
Key product benefits include:
- Low-power consumption
- High performance and flexible
- Serial bus and direct control operation
- Excellent phase/amplitude balance
- I/Q Bandwidth > 10MHz
- 3.0 to 3.6 V operating range
- Very small 16-pin VQFN package