CML Microcircuits is pleased to announce the release of the latest RF Building Block IC: the CMX971 RF Quadrature Modulator.
The CMX971 is a high-performance quadrature modulator featuring a wide operating frequency range and low power consumption.
CML's RF Building Block range is designed to provide the ultimate low-power, flexible and high-performance ICs required for HF/VHF/UHF and professional radios, wireless data terminals and avionics radio systems.
Key product benefits include:
- Low power consumption
- High performance and flexiblity
- Serial bus and direct control operation
- Excellent phase/amplitude balance
- RF output of 20MHz - 1GHz
- 3.0 to 3.6 V operating range
- Very small 16-pin VQFN package
Download CMX971 information via the following links: